1) Manuscripts must be written in English;2) The paper should be no less than 4 pages and no longer than 12 pages;3) Author need to format your paper according to the Template carefully, please find the templates as follow:
Paper Template1) Full Paper Submission( Publishing paper in the conference proceeding as well as presenting it at conference): You need to submit full paper for review.2) Abstract Submission( Only for presenting research at conference, without publishing any paper):You only need to submit the title and abstract of your speech.
For Presenter and Participant who are interested in attending AITAI 2021 with no publication, please complete the registration before the registration deadline. Online Registration System
About Academic Misconduct
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1) Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2) Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
3) Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4) Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.
5) No refunds will be made for academic misconduct at any time.